28 year old chick. Jacksonville, FL native.
All about family, friends, dogs and ponies, my boy, books.
Looking for something specific?
THIS GIVEAWAY INCLUDES (all items are new):
- One tube of Secret Clinical deodorant
- One 6 count box of Clif bars (winners pick)
- One Blender Bottle
- Two bottles of Mederma stretch mark cream (if you’re not interested in this product because you’re embracing your lovely stretchmarks I will gladly leave this item out (: )
- One variety pack of Tazo tea
- Must have a healthy fitblr/fitness/body positive/etc blog
- Reblog as many times as you like (try not to annoy your followers)
- You DO NOT have to follow me
- International blogs qualify
- Start date: 9/12/2013 End date: 9/27/13 (Friday)
- Likes do not count
- I will be hand picking the winner as always
- DO NOT kiss ass. DO NOT try and give me a sob story hoping I’ll pick you (yes, this happens a lot). I will automatically disqualify you.
- I will be shipping via USPS and providing a tracking number
- You must respond within 24 hours of me notifying you that you are the winner. Failure to do so will result in me picking another winner. HAVE YOUR ASK BOX OPEN!
- Feel free to ask any questions about said giveaway
- I resume the right to change and or end this giveaway at any time
So here it is! The moment you have all been waiting for! My ultimate fitblr giveaway! Here’s the dealio. I’m trying to raise money to get a surgery. What surgery, you may ask? A breast lift/augmentation, to repair the damage to my breasts caused by losing 70 pounds. I have to have the excess skin removed, my breasts reconstructed, and implants put in to restore the volume that was lost. This surgery costs $10,000 and no, insurance doesn’t cover it. As a single 21 year old living in Chicago, with a full time job and trying to run my own business, I still can’t afford that. So, I figured I would reach out to my fans and followers for some help - and give something in return! So here it is! A raffle/giveaway to raise money!
Here are the rules/regulations/how to enter:
- Must be following me.
- ONE REBLOG ONLY. Extra reblogs do not count and will not get you any extra entries!
- Check out my gofundme page here: http://www.gofundme.com/natashas-surgery
- TO GET EXTRA ENTRIES: DONATE! For every dollar you donate (for some reason, the minimum is $5 and I can’t change that), you will get an extra entry! So $5 gets you 5 entries, $10 gets you 10 entries and so on!
- This applies retroactively to those who have already donated! So if you’ve already donated, you’re good to go!
- Likes do not count!
- I will ship internationally!
- The winner will be chosen randomly by random.org.
- Note: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DONATE TO BE ENTERED. You will get one entry by reblogging this post, so even if you don’t donate - you still have a chance!
What all is included in the giveaway? Well here you go:
- Fitness Basics Resistance Band
- Fitness Basics 65cm exercise ball
- Fitness Basics women’s athletic gloves
- Fit N Fresh Lunch on the Go set
- Fit N Fresh Smart Portion Chill containers
- Fit N Fresh Vortex Hydrator
- Halloween Owl themed water bottle
- FitPlan (like a fitness journal)
- Nike Speed Jump Rope
- 1 Nike “Beast” Dri-Fit T-shirt in a women’s Medium.
- 1 Nike “Eat My Dust” Dri-Fit T-shirt in a girl’s Large (so fits womens small/medium)
- 1 Nike “Just Say Yes to Endorphins” Dri-Fit T-shirt in a women’s Large
- 1 pair of Nike Pro compression shorts in a women’s Medium.
- $50 Whole Foods gift card.
- $50 Dick’s Sporting goods gift card.
- 2 boxes of organic Clif Bars in the flavor of your choice.
- 2 Activate Apparel (the etsy shop) shirts OF YOUR CHOICE, IN YOUR SIZE.
- 1 pair of Nike Free Runs IN YOUR SIZE, in your preferred color. So whoever wins will give me their size and some color preferences, and I will buy them for you (I work at Dick’s Sporting Goods).
- 1 workout outfit of your choice IN YOUR SIZE! Again, just give me your size/color/brand preferences, and I will be your personal shopper for the day! So you will get a top, bottom and sports bra.
- 1 customized meal/workout plan.
- I WILL BE ADDING A TON MORE PRIZES AS TIME GOES ON!
Oh and one more thing… I will be choosing ten runner-ups to get free meal/workout plans from yours truly (I am a certified personal trainer).
Awesome right?! This giveaway ends on December 1st of 2013 OR if I reach my ultimate surgery goal, whichever comes first.
So get to reblogging! Good luck! May the Force be with you!